RenderIT is able to provide you will multiple views of one project including external renderings, photomontage, 2D elevation renderings in situ and a 3D site plan. With this information, you can accurately investigate the visual impact your structure will have on it’s immediate environment. Most studies are used to ascertain the appropriate density of buildings in an allocated space, the effect of shadows on neighbouring buildings and the appropriate placements of buildings in relation to large sites.
Make sure that you provide us with the following descriptions for your visual impact study:
- Provide a comprehensive materials list for the building(s) in question.
- Photographs, sketches and descriptions all help create a realistic environment.
- Provide our team with the surrounding structures in question.
- Clearly state what it is you wish to investigate with your study.
- An electronic version of your site (and surrounding sites if applicable).